Saturday, April 25, 2009

Analysing the heart


On a lonely saturday morning, I figured out that it should be for me =) Thanks darling ^_^

I've always been the one building walls between myself and others lately. Unintentionally, though.



I've no idea if I should feel bad for going with Amanda instead of my classmates, but I really enjoyed talking to her & reminiscing. AHS will always remain as the best school we've been to. Its quite amazing that we're able to talk so much even though we barely knew each other last year!

Don't think I feel bad afterall. Chatting in the canteen's better than perspiring at the gallery, anyway.




So I rejected kaiying's invitation to the TemasekJC party yesterday, only for the fact that I wanted some quiet time at home to play the piano and watch some tv. Sorry Anna & Kaiying ):

No comments: